Thursday, August 23, 2007

FINALLY!!!

This past month I have spent my extra (or down) time on the computer. I would love to say that I have been very productive and working on many things. This, unfortunately, has not been the case.

There is a game (yes game) that my dad has introduced the kids and I too. It is called Luxor. This game is a strategic game of skill in order to place balls the same color together before they get to the exit. As you pass through the levels the twists and turns on the path the balls take become more complex and windy. They increase in speed as well.

Usually I am not one to sit for hours and play a game, but I found myself doing it with this one. Trying my hardest to get to the next level.

FINALLY!!

Yesterday, I beat the game. I completed all the levels and was finished. Now I can actually start doing stuff again!!

(P.S. Dad don't bring us any more games!!!)

No comments: