Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy Weekend

I can't believe the weekend is over already. It seems that time is going by quicker and quicker. This weekend I had many things I needed to get done. I have had a lot of sweatshirts to do and work as well.

This does not include my desire to scrub the carpets or want to dust, but sometimes there is just not enough time in the day to complete EVERYTHING. I have come to the realization that I am only 1 person. 1 person capable of doing only so many things.

Saturday, Maddy lost one of her front teeth. She was very excited and looks very cute. (more pictures to come) During my hustle to get an order of sweatshirts done, Maddy came to me and stated she didn't have anyone to play with and wanted to play with me. I am so glad we got to sit and talk and play together. This was a great part of the weekend.

The kids left on Saturday night and it was a race to get to the gym and then home to work on more sweatshirts. By Sunday morning I had work calling and needing things along with, MORE sweatshirts.

I (with the help of my wonderful husband) have figured out that it is about time to purchase another piece of equipment for my "side" business. Currently with the sweatshirts I am making, they require me to sit by the hours cutting out letters or designs to sew on the shirts. There is a machine that does this but I have put off buying this since my business really has not called for it. Now that it seems to get bigger and bigger I am looking more realistic that the time it takes for me to cut all these things out could be better spent doing other things.

So Sunday evening Gregg and I went to the gym (I am still running at least a couple of miles every other day to keep up on it) and then out for a nice dinner and rented a movie. It was great to relax after a long week!

No comments: