Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our anniversary. Although it is basically a quite, relaxing day it has been great to hang out together and just be.

To my husband,

Thank you for the continual support and love that you have shown each day. It is a comfort to know how much you care.

Even in the small ways that we joke and laugh it is in those very conversations that our love grows.

I love you could not begin to tell you how I truly feel. Those 3 little words seem so small and yet can fill up my whole heart.

Differences happen, lives change but I know that you will always be there with words of encouragement and support. These are not just "have to's" but I know it is because you want to.

It is in the little daily tasks that are never boring because I have you at my side.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....I LOVE YOU!

Happy Anniversary!

No comments: