Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The end...but another beginning

Yesterday marked the end of another year of school. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing Tyler to his first kindergarten class. Now he has finished 3rd grade. Maddy has finished 1st grade.

They have both shown maturity and growing throughout the year. Their independence and personalities are developing and blossoming.

I am truly enjoying each of the kids and the new and exciting stages they are going through. Although I am sad that the end of a school year means they are getting older, I am excited to have the summer to spend with them. With a busy school year and sports/activities the true time spent with the kids was very decreased, but now we have the summer to hang out and spend time together.

I am very happy to have the flexibility in my job to be able to spend the time with the kids! Way to go kids, your hard work and perserverance has paid off for another year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ty and Maddy on another year of well accomlished learning! (both easy and difficult lessons!!) I hope you enjoy the summer and all it has to offer...