Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gone but not forgotten

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here. I have not forgotten about writing here, but have found the days filling up with work, work-outs, and kids activities and less time to sit and think.

Sometimes I think that it is a good thing, that there is not enough time to sit and ponder over every detail in life, but other times reflection is great (time permitting!)

I have found myself reconnecting with many old friends on Facebook. It has provided me a way to catch up with many friends I have lost contact with over the years. It has been fun to see where everyone is in their lives and how much or little people have changed. I wonder how people think that I have changed??

I have decided to enter a sprint triathlon this June. It seems kindof crazy but it will allow me to actually train for something, rather then going to the gym just to go. It is a 1/4 mile swim, 14 mile bike, and 3.2 mile run. All seem doable separate, it's going to be doing them consecutive that will be challenging. I have made it up to biking the 14 miles followed by a mile run. I guess that is pretty good, but feel frustrated with my swimming! I will keep you updated.

I promise that I will keep this updated more often!!!

No comments: