I found out this morning that I have been "tagged". For those who don't know what that is (this included me) it is where you have to give 8 facts or habits about myself that others might not know. Here you go!
1. Fact: I hate vegetables. I have a hard time making and having the kids try vegetables since I don't like them. I am not sure how to prepare them since I would not know what is supposed to taste good or not.
2. Habit: I bit my nails. This has been something I have done since I can remember. It is not when I am nervous but something that is purely done out of habit.
3. Fact: I like to be busy. When I am at home I like to be busy. This past year while working full time I decided to go back to school and complete my 4 year degree. I was also doing embroidery for people as well!
4. Fact: I have a hard time saying "no" to people.
5. Habit: I always lock the car doors when I get out of it. Even when just running into the store for 1 minute!
6. Fact: It drives me crazy when people chew with their mouths open. I have to remind the children to slow down and closes their mouths when chewing.
7. Habit: I am always on time or early. I have always had a fear of being late so I am usually 15 minutes early!
8. Fact: I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!!
Enjoy the weekend!!