I got this as an email and thought it was kindof funny and somewhat true!
True Friendship Is
None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,
But never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must
Be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how
Much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7.When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well
I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsiness.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
'because you are my friend'.